Wednesday Writers 2020
Writing Workshops hosted by Christine Cooke and Anne Rainbow
Enjoy a monthly ARTIST’S DATE as recommended by Julia Cameron in The Artist’s Way
- Discover fresh techniques in creative writing, self-editing and marketing/publishing
- At literary lunches, talk to published authors/experts about their craft and experience
- Share your writing journey in a supportive, safe environment
- Meet, share and connect with other new and experienced writers
When and Where
At The Cottage Hotel, Hope Cove, South Devon, TQ7 3HJ (five miles from Kingsbridge & Salcombe) - advance booking essential, just 20 places per workshop.
A variety of wordcraft workshops including:
- Flash & Sudden Fiction
- Using landscape as character
- Finding Your Voice - writing with authenticity
- Writing From Life
- Dialogue – making it real
- Editing and Reviewing your work
- Marketing yourself and your writing
From 10:00 to 16:30 with lunch* at 12:45-14:00. *Lunch, with us and our guest speakers in The Cottage Hotel restaurant, is optional and at your own cost. Or bring a picnic to enjoy on the beach or on a bench overlooking the sea.
Booking and Payment
Annual membership (limited to 20 places):
- £240 for full year (eight sessions); pro rata for those who join before 1 September. Deposit of £40 secures your place
- Guest rate: From £40 per day (subject to availability)
Payment by bank transfer or PayPal.
For more details and/or to book your place, contact Anne Rainbow on 01548 844020 / 07721 695044 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Biographies of hosts and speakers are here.
Email Christine using the form below.